Sort and Filter Project Plans
An important feature when managing and collaborating on project plans with potentially thousands
of tasks is the ability to quickly find what is important to you. LiveProject offers
powerful sorting and filtering capabilities to customize views for each individual
Users can find the project view they need by combining these methods of sorting
- Each column can be filtered in ascending or descending order by click on the column
- Subprojects can be selected from the project outline normally hidden to the left
of the task table.
- Filters can be applied to these, and more, types of criteria:
- Resources to find your own tasks, for example.
- Task status, completed, late, in progress, in the future.
- Include or exclude sibling tasks, parent tasks and child tasks.
- Filter by task name, even using regular expressions.
LiveProject comes with built-in filters, such as To-do, Project Milestones, Late
tasks and Alphabetical flat list. Each filter can be copied and changed by users and
they are all available in a drop-down list for easy access.
LiveProject Premium Viewer supports Auto-Filtering, which works similarly as in Microsoft Excel.
The user can select from a list of cell entries, summarized as a drop-down list in the column header.
This is the fastest way to find content-specific information.
LiveProject makes it easy to find the information you need and with the ease of
a click, you can change your view using the drop-down filter list.
Project viewer premium
Great for companies that wants to enable entire departments to view
Microsoft project files.
Allows teams to suggest changes and make updates to project plans. The manage acts
as a gate-keeper for all changes, and can continue working in Microsoft project. LiveProject
will update the project files automatically with approved changes. No more copying and pasting.
Once you download LiveProject, you can upgrade your features by purchasing and applying