Project Plan Printing
One of LiveProject's most popular features is the ability to print your project plans.
LiveProject supports printing both task and resource tables, as well as Gantt charts.
- Select white as the table background.
- Scale to fit, adjust % normal size.
- Select the data to print: entire project, current view, or using a date range.
- It is possible to include legends and fit the Gantt chart independently from the
- Full print preview support.
LiveProject makes it easy to print project plans to share with others whether as
handouts or as a large-scale plot to hang on a wall.
Tip: If you use our Bugzilla viewer, LiveProject also supports printing the Bugzilla
Project viewer premium
Great for companies that wants to enable entire departments to view
Microsoft project files.
Allows teams to suggest changes and make updates to project plans. The manage acts
as a gate-keeper for all changes, and can continue working in Microsoft project. LiveProject
will update the project files automatically with approved changes. No more copying and pasting.
Once you download LiveProject, you can upgrade your features by purchasing and applying