Note: You will need to have at least LiveProject Premium Viewer to use
this feature. Compare versions.
Click here to sign up for a trial or purchase licenses
The SharePoint Explorer allows you to easily access projects and other
documents stored on any SharePoint site. You can even track multiple sites
and LiveProject will periodically refresh the data.
To get started, click on 'Edit SharePoint Sites' to specify the SharePoint
sites you wish to view.
Note: The following functionality requires that you have sufficient rights
within the SharePoint site in question to perform the operation.
- You can drag and drop files into and within the SharePoint Explorer window, directly
from your local desktop or file system.
- You can download files and or folders by selecting them in the
window and then selecting Download from the right-click context menu.
- You can rename files and folders.
- You can right-click for a context-sensitive menu, which allows you to:
- View project files (project files only).
- Open files (downloads the file to temporary folder and opens it
based on your file association settings).
- Create a new folder via the menu New Resource > Folder
- Import files via the menu New Resource > Import file
- Delete and download files
- Publish file (overwrite the file on SharePoint site from a local