Getting Started On Project Collaboration
Note: This feature is only available with a valid LiveProject Project Collaboration
license or trial account.
Click here to sign up for a trial or purchase licenses
LiveProject Project Collaboration allows you to collaborate on Microsoft Project
MPP Project plans.
To get started you need to perform these three steps:
- Upload one or more MPP Project Plans to LiveProject
- Invite your team members to join your LiveProject
- Start making suggestions to your project
Each of these steps is outlined in detail when you follow the links above.
Once your team has started making suggestion, you will need to accept or reject the
- Manage Project Suggestions
LiveProject was designed to be easy to use, and following the above steps should
get you started in a few minutes.
We also suggest the following resources:
- Browse this help file, and press F1 anywhere in LiveProject for context-sensitive
- Suggest ideas or report bugs, and discuss with
other LiveProject users at our Forums
- Contact support to report bugs, or suggest
If you do find a bug in LiveProject, we urge you to send us a message through the
help menu, and if possible attach your project plan. This will help us quickly
debug and fix your problem.